Basic Savings Bank Account
This account can be opened by any individual provided he/she has valid KYC documents. Primarily meant for poorer sections of society to encourage them to start saving without any burden of charges or fees.
- Available at all branches
- Minimum balance amount Nil
- Maximum balance /amount No upper limit
- No Cheque Book facility available.
- Withdrawals only using withdrawal form at Branches or through ATMs.
- Basic Rupay ATM-cum-debit card will be issued.
- All individuals having valid KYC documents are eligible to open BSBD Account.
- Singly, jointly, or with Either or Survivor, Former or Survivor, anyone or Survivor etc. facility.
- The account will be KYC compliant
Most Important Terms & Conditions
- The Customer cannot have any other Savings Bank Account, if he/she has a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account. If the customer already has a Savings Bank Account, the same will have to be closed within 30 days of opening a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account.
- Maximum 6 cash withdrawals free of cost in a month, including ATM withdrawals at own and other Bank's ATMs, Cash withdrawal at Branch Channel, AEPS cash transactions.