||For purchase of new flat/house or construct a house/ existing house/existing flat/ extension of existing house/ repairs/renovation
- NRIs who are Indian Passport holders and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) holding a foreign passport . POIs means a citizen of any country other than Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka or Nepal and
- Minimum experience: Has been employed abroad for at least 1 year and presently holding a valid job contract /work permit with regular and verifiable income.
- Age: Over 21 years and upto Maximum age of 55 years
- At Urban centre Maximum Rs. - 50.00 lacs
- Semi-Urban centre Maximum - Rs. 25.00 lacs
- Rural centre Maximum - Rs.15.00 lacs
Maximum 20 years. Aggregate repayment obligation should not exceed 50% of NMI/NAI.
However, repayment in the above case can be considered to the maximum period i.e., 20 years.Further aggregate repayment obligation should not exceed 50% of NMI/NAI.
- Minimum Net Income - Rs. 15,000/-
- Minimum Net annual Income(NAI) - Rs. 1,80,000/-
||15% to 30% of total project cost
||Registered/Equitable mortgage by deposit of title deeds should be created.
|Rate of Interest
- Loans upto Rs. 30.00 lacs –11.50% p.a.
- Loans above Rs. 30.00 lacs.-12.00% p.a.
||0.50% with a cap of Rs.10000/-