TGB’s Internet banking facility is an online banking facility that can be accessed from the website. You need to register at the branch where you hold an account to avail the TGB Internet Banking services. You will receive the TGB Internet Banking Starter Kit from the Bank upon User ID creation. The starter kit will have the User ID and Password to Login to the TGB Internet Banking Portal.
Click Here to Login
By clicking the above link, you agree to the Terms and conditions of TGB Internet Banking.
TGB Internet Banking Facilities
- Browse various types of accounts, such as Savings bank account and Current account
- Download account statement
- Download Mini Statements of all linked accounts.
- Perform Fund Transfer like Own Account transfers, Other Account Transfers, Other Bank account transfers(NEFT).
Terms of Service : OnlineTGB / Mobile Banking/ Missed Call Alert
- You should register for “OnlineTGB / Mobile Banking/ Missed Call Alert” with the branch where you maintain the account.
- We invite you to visit your account on the site frequently for transacting business or viewing account balances. If you believe that any information relating to your account has a discrepancy, please bring it to the notice of the home branch.
- All accounts at the branch whether or not listed in the registration form, will be available on the “OnlineTGB / Mobile Banking”. However the applicant has the option to selectively view the accounts on the “OnlineTGB / Mobile Banking”.
- The Branch where the customer maintains his/her account will assign: User-id & Password/MPIN
- The User-id and Password given by the branch must be replaced by UserName and Password of customer’s choice at the time of first log-on. This is mandatory.
- Bank will make reasonable use of available technology to ensure security and to prevent unauthorized access to any of these services.
- The OnlineTGB service is ENTRUST certified which guarantees, that it is a secure site. It means that You are dealing with TGB at that moment. The two-way communication is secured with 128-bit SSL encryption technology, which ensures the confidentiality of the data during transmission.
- You are welcome to access “OnlineTGB” from anywhere anytime. However, as a matter of precaution, customers may avoid using PCs with public access.
- For any queries please mail to [email protected]
- The OnlineTGB / Mobile Banking services cannot be claimed as a right. The bank may also convert this into a discretionary service anytime.
- Dispute between the customer and the Bank in this service is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the Bank’s area of operation (Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Hyderabad and RangaReddy districts) and governed by the laws prevailing in India.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify the services offered or the Terms of service of “OnlineTGB / Mobile Banking”. The changes will be notified to the customers through a notification on the Site.
- The customer has an obligation to maintain secrecy in regard to Username & Password/MPIN registered with the Bank. The bank presupposes that login using valid Username and Password/MPIN is a valid session initiated by none other than the customer.
- Transaction executed through a valid session will be construed by TGB to have emanated from the registered customer and will be binding on him/her.
- The customer will not attempt or permit others to attempt accessing “OnlineTGB / Mobile Banking/ Missed Call Alert” through any unlawful means.
- Customer Service Compensation Policy