In order to facilitate banking transactions during 24*7, Telangana Grameena Bank has been issuing
the debit cards to its customers. Presently bank is issuing RuPay cards in association with NPCI. Following are type of cards issued by the Bank
- Platinum Cards
- Classic debit Cards
- KCC Debit Cards
- PMJDY Debit Cards
Platinum Debit Cards
These cards are issued to High value customers. The cards are personalised in nature and come
with Rupay Accident Insurance scheme of upto Rs 2 lakhs *. The Platinum card is having following
additional facilities over the Classic Debit Cards.
- Cash back offers from NPCI
- Customers can access Customer Lounge in airports in India (provided by NPCI)
- Rupay Accidental Insurance coverage upto 2.00 lakh
Classic Debit Cards
These cards are issued to all SB/CA account holders.
KCC Debit Cards
These cards are issued to KCC account holders.
PMJDY Debit Cards
This card is issued to PMJDY account holders. These cards are covered under RuPay Accident Insurance*.
*Insurance cover is provided by NPCI.
The above cards can be used for
- Withdrawal of cash from all ATMs all over India
- For making online transactions
- For making payments through PoS machine
As per RBI guidelines Bank has been issued EMV chip based debit cards.
* Terms and Conditions apply.