- TGB is a Scheduled Bank
- TGB is a Government Bank
- TGB does all Banking transactions like any commercial Bank
- TGB Status is on par with any public sector Bank. We have a branch network of 428 branches operating in 18 districts of Telangana (Erstwhile 5 districts i.e., Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy)
The Bank was established by amalgamating four RRBs Sponsored by State Bank of Hyderabad, viz. 1) Sri Saraswathi Grameena Bank, Adilabad 2) Sri Satavahana Grameena Bank, Karimnagar 3) Sri Rama Grameena Bank, Nizamabad and 4) Golconda Grameena Bank, Ranga Reddy (Hyderabad).
The Govt. of India vide its gazette No.SO.2718(E) dated 20th October, 2014 amending the notification of Government of India, Ministry of Finance,DFS.No.SO.385(E) dated 24th March, 2006 changed the name of “Deccan Grameena Bank” as “Telangana Grameena Bank” covering the area of operation of the Bank in Adilabad,Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Warangal, Khammam, Nalgonda, Mahaboobnagar and Medak districts of Telangana state.The bank is now operating in erstwhile five districts only i.e., Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Rangareddy and Hyderabad in the state of Telangana as the transfer of business of remaining five districts from Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is under process.
After amalgamation of the Associate Banks of State Bank, our sponsor bank has been changed from State Bank of Hyderabad to State Bank of India. The Authorized share capital of the Bank is Rs.2000 Crores. The paid-up capital is Rs.18.07 Crores which is contributed by Government of India, Sponsor Bank i.e. State Bank of India & Government of Telangana in the ratio of 50: 35: 15 respectively
To be the premier RRB in the state providing technologically advanced, committed and quality service in all spheres of banking and be the most trusted bank for rural development.
Providing transparent and efficient Banking Services at a reasonable cost at the doorsteps of our customers by ensuring 100% Financial Inclusion, empowerment of rural customers, promote Self Help Group (SHG) movement with special emphasis on women and earn continuous profits by having a healthy business mix thus becoming a leading Bank in our area of operation.
ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE, CATEGORISATION OF POSITIONS AND SPAN OF CONTROL
- The Chairman will be the administrative head and will exercise overall control of all aspects relating to the functioning of the Bank. He will be responsible to the Bank’s Board for all the affairs of the Bank.
- The General Manager (Admin.) has been designated as head of the administrative set-up at the Head Office.
- The General Manager (Credit) will be looking after the matters related to TFI and other credit related issues.
- The General Manager (IT) will be looking after the matters related to IT and other Technology related products.
- The General Manager (Vigilance) will be looking after the matters related to DP and Vigilance.
The Head Office administrative set-up comprises of twelve Departments, headed by Chief Managers of the Bank :
- Secretary/Chief Manager to Board & Personal Secretary to the Chairman.
- Planning & Development
- Personnel & Human Resources Development
- Information Technology Department
- Inspection and Audit
- Financial Inclusion
- Recovery & Risk Management
- Fixed Assets and Stationary
- Vigilance & DP
- Investments & Reconciliation
The operational control of all the 427 branches has been divided into 8 Regions viz. Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Hyderabad-I, Hyderabad-II, Mancherial, Jagtial & Nirmal which will be under the control of Seven Regional Managers stationed at Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Hyderabad, Mancherial, Jagtial and Nirmal respectively.
Key Performance Indicators of the Bank as on 31-03-2023
||as on 31/03/2019
||as on 31/03/2020
||as on 31/03/2021
||as on 31/03/2022
||as on 31/03/2023
||C D Ratio
||Net Profit after tax
||416 (100% CBS)
||421 (100% CBS)
||424 (100% CBS)
||426 (100% CBS)
||427 (100% CBS)
Region wise break-up of business as on on 31.03.2023
Branch Network is spread over 18 districts (Erstwhile 5 districts i.e., Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Rangareddy & Hyderabad) in the state of Telangana.
||No. of branches
Click Here For
Balance Sheet for the FY : 2022-23 & PNL Statement for the FY : 2022-23
Click Here For
Balance Sheet for the FY : 2021-22 & PNL Statement for the FY : 2021-22