Missed Call Alert
We are pleased to inform that our Bank has introduced the Missed Call Alert Facility, for the benefit of customers.
Missed Call Alert facility is a new service adopted by all major banks. Customer can raise enquiry for account balance by leaving a quick missed call on virtual number through the registered mobile number, no need to visit branch for balance enquiry.
- The customer has to submit application form for activation of Missed Call Alert facility, after 24 hours the facility will be activated in CBS.
- The Missed Call Alert virtual No. for TGB is – 09278031313.
- After dialing the number, the call will get automatically disconnected after 2 rings and within 30 seconds, customer will receive account balance SMS in their mobile.
- The advantage with the facility is that there is no charge for the calls / SMS received.
- Fill-in the Registration Form available in the Branch or Download Here.
- Visit your Branch where you maintain your Bank Account.
- Submit the duly filled in the Registration Form to the Branch Manager.
- Get Acknowledgement from the Branch Manager.
- After 24 hours, check your Bank Balance by leaving a Missed Call to 09278031313.