Park your lump sum amount in our TGB Term Deposit and avail the features like guaranteed returns, choice of interest pay-out, liquidity through OD or premature withdrawal.
Invest today through TGB Mobile Banking or by visiting your nearest branch.
- Minimum period of deposit – 7 days
- Maximum period of deposit- 10 Years
- Available at all branches
- Minimum deposit amount Rs. 1,000/-
- Maximum deposit amount: No Upper Limit
- A deposit of Rs. 1 cr and more is classified as bulk deposit
- Interest on a Term Deposit is payable to the depositor quarterly from the date of issue or at maturity along with principal. But on request from the depositor, interest may be paid at monthly, half-yearly or yearly intervals in case of Term Deposits fixed for a term of twelve months and above.
- Nomination available in favour of individual only
- Transferability allowed among our branches
- TDS is applicable as per Income Tax Rules. Form 15G/15H can be submitted by the depositor for exemption from tax deduction as per IT Rules.
Loan against deposit is allowed with applicable margin as under
|TENURE OF DEPOSIT||MARGIN|
Most important Terms and Conditions
- Interest can also be paid at Calendar quarter basis.
- TDS at prevalent Income tax rate is deducted if Form 15G/15H not submitted.
- Premature closure available.
- Fixed Deposit (together with interest) of Rs. 20000/- and above shall not be paid in cash.
- A valid KYC proof.
- A latest photograph.
How to apply
- Mobile Banking
- Step I
Login to Mobile Banking and select the E-deposit option.
- Step II
Select the option>> E-DEPOSIT
- Step III
Fill in the required account and nominee details
- Step IV
On confirmation, the selected amount will be debited from your Savings Account and your Fixed Deposit will be created instantly. The value for opening of the deposit and the rate applicable will be as per the date of request i.e. the day on which the Savings Account is debited.
- Step I
- For offline please visit your nearest TGB branch to open Fixed Deposit
Click Here FOR ACCOUNT OPENING FORM