Digital savings account opening through Video-KYC
Customers can open Savings Bank at the comfort of their home.
Details of Digital Savings Account through Video-KYC :-
- Resident Indian Individual aged 18 years and above.
- Customer should not have any existing relationship with Bank.
- Customer should have Aadhaar number that is linked to his/her mobile number.
- Customer should possess a PAN Card
- Opened under single name only.
- Nomination facility available.
- Customer will have to successfully complete Video-KYC through Smart
- KYC compliant Account similar to Normal Savings Bank Account.
- Account opening from the comfort of Home/Office within 10 Minutes.
- Zero Balance Account.
- Mobile Banking will be activated immediately to enable transactions.
- Rupay Debit Card will be issued.
- SMS alerts are activated immediately.
- Customer updates required details and documents in DISA App.
- Customer Clicks on Video-KYC link
- Bank’s Agent will capture Customer’s PAN, Live Signature and Photo.
- Video KYC Application uses techniques such as facial recognition, Dynamic Verification code, AI enabled OCR, geotagging etc as mandated by RBI directives making it safe and secure KYC process.
- Bank’s concurrent Auditor will verify all the details and Approve the KYC process.
- Account is opened and details are sent to Customer’s Mobile.